- Nominations can be placed by calling or texting Deearne Broughton on 0499 212 862 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations open on the 1st of every month at 7.30pm for one week or until entries are full.
- No nominations will be taken prior to 7.30pm. Members and non-members MUST nominate every month, no one will automatically be nominated.
- When placing nomination you must have all team members full names, what days you will be competing and what division the team will be, youth, maiden or open.
- Riders can nominate in one team only.
- Riders must ride with the team that they nominated in. Changes to your team can not be made after the Saturday prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be received no later than the Saturday before an event otherwise you will incur the cattle levy fee of $12.00 per run.
- Nominations will not be taken if you have outstanding fees unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If all team members fees have not been paid prior to 8.00am on the event day the entire team will be scratched.
- Family Membership (2 adults & 2 kids) – $70.00 – Mar – Dec
- Adult Membership – $40.00 for 12 months – Mar – Dec
- Youth Membership – $20.00 for 12 months – Mar – Dec
- Open & maiden $12.00 per person per run for members.
- Youth $6.00 per person per run for members.
Ground Entry Fee:
- $8 per senior competitor.
- Adults $60 per person for the day
- Youth $30 per person for the day
Payment via Direct Deposit prior to the event is preferred
Account Name: Valley Team Penning
BSB: 082 567
Account Number: 394 731 251
Reference: Full Name
Nominations Co-Ordinator: Deearne Boughton, Tracey Banister & Kim Ford
Phone: 0499 212 862
Membership Co-Ordinator: Narelle Kreymborg
Phone: 0404 410 732
To print membership form – Click on the below underlined link.
To print waiver – Right click on the calender and select “Print Picture”